Sunday 11 March 2012

On 2 Hour Power Naps.

If you need to get rid of an illness quickly, here is my patented, bona fide, genuine homebrew solution. A two hour powernap. No seriously, I've been ill since Tuesday with some 'orrible snotty make-me-feel-really-tired-and-feavery thing. I got up this morning to go out on the bike ('right, that is it! I have to get out!') Felt like...well let's avoid weird comparisons and just say I felt quite ill shall we. So I went back to bed, went straight back to sleep (even though I had had a strong coffee about an hour previously O_O) woke up two hours (and what felt like a lot more than two hours worth of CRAZY dreams) later feeling positively radiant! If that fits. I probably didn't look radiant though.


So met up with Max and Wojtek for a ride this afternoon, missed the hour or so of GLORIOUS sunshine we were treated to as a Spring Warm Up and recorded some videos along the way:
WARNING: Lots of shaky cam, Wojtek's bum, wind noise, fog and not a lot of actual substance. 


Don't let that put you off watching them though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment