Wednesday 31 October 2012

Did You Miss Me?


October already?

Many, many things have happened since my last post. In no particular order: I've aged significantly, moved house, had a haircut, built a time trial bike, legally changed my Twittername, officially become a better racer, stopped eating cake (well, almost), perfected the art of cooking risotto, had a bizarre string of Open Hill Climb placings, nearly been murdered by a horse, cracked a bike frame, probed the scarily deep depths of discomfort a human can actually endure, learnt a completely useless French tense, made a pretty good byriani, discovered that by just eating less it is possible to lose weight, started wearing a tw*t hat, made many more additions to the GurnFolder, actually had veins appear visible on my legs, stumbled upon a far tastier and healthier ride snack, won a few trophies, started eating cake again in style, and most recently made myself feel a bit queasy eating a whole bag of cookies in about ten minutes. True story.

That's a pretty random collection of things that have happened, and I'm sure you would just love to hear about each and every one in detail (after all, what else is a blog for if not a medium through which to babble on about oneself?) but unfortunately I have neither time, patience nor desire to enthrall/bore/make you unfollow me on twitter with about 20,000 words on my life since my last post. I will however just pretend I didn't forget to blog at all over summer and pick up where I supposedly left off, which was about a month ago. 

Can you blame me for 'forgetting' to blog over summer? It's odd when I think about it, I have lots and lots of work to be doing now-I had nothing at all to do over summer-and yet I'm writing this...stay tuned for my next post where I actually talk about stuff! Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment